Wednesday, July 9, 2008

De Ja Vu, but Better!

I was so excited to take this family's picture again. I was a little apprehensive, because at first they said they wanted the exact same picture. My thought to myself had been how I still wanted to challenge myself to give them a better picture than two years ago. After we were done, I have to say I was so excited about the outcome. I love how together the family looks, and all of the children were so wonderful. Although the two year old in the picture was the best. I have never had a two who could listen, and hold so still for the entire sitting. He is amazing! Thank you H Fam for the opportunity to be apart of your family. We also took breakdowns of the boys, and the P family so watch for those posts as well!

No comments: