Saturday, October 11, 2008

To Veil or not to Veil...






























I don't think I could have more fun at these bridals. We took these on October 4, when it was pouring rain all day. I thought for sure the weather would be typical Utah rain, (let up every five minutes) but it just never seemed to quit. I am glad that a downpour of rain didn't stop this couple. We had a blast going in and out of the capital building. Before we had the bridal session the bride really contemplated not having a veil. Well, I think the pictures speak for themselves on how wonderful she looks, and her veil really adds to her whole look. Also, when I asked her if the groom was joining us for the bridals she looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to break tradition. Later she called me and told me how she wanted him there. I told her he would be a great "accessory" to her ensemble. Honestly, I think he couldn't have been more wonderful to have in these pictures. If anyone is thinking about whether or not to have their groom in their bridals, remember that he gets to see you in your dress for more than just a couple hours on your wedding day, and I promise, if I can't get that perfect smile from you, he will be able to!

3 comments:

John and Jenny said...

Heather

These pictures look amazing. I loved them. I am soooo going to miss you at the wedding. Are you feeling well? I hope that you are taking it easy and are enjoying the warm weather. Congratulations on the beautiful pictures.

Love, jenny

Anonymous said...

Heather, I can't tell you how much I loved having that veil flowing behind the bride. She will forever look at her pictures and thank you for suggesting she "veil"... You do amazing shots, show so much patience to get the very best, can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
Thanks for all you do
Becky

Inga JankauskaitÄ— said...

completely amazing!!!! best wishes to Kim ;)