



I love Blue. That would explain why everything is blue on my website. I think there is something about blue that looks clean and classic, and goes with most colors. This little D looks awesome in his blue, and his little expressions were enough to melt any mother's heart. He was a pleasure to photograph, and I love seeing all the stages babies go through. I think photographing any child just before they start crawling in the best time. They seem intrigued by the camera, but once they are crawling, they have figured out that they can attack the camera! Thank you so much C. It was so nice to meet you, and your adorable little D! I had a great time, and I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation.

3 comments:
those pics are so sweet! Good job!! I had so much fun with you guys the other day!
Heather you did a fantastic job with Derek's pictures. You are the most amazing photographer ever. Can't wait to see you soon!!!
His eyes are amazing and your focus was crystal clear! Fantastic Job!
Post a Comment