
It looks like you really could eat these three! This picture is an extremely belated Father's Day gift. Happy Father's Day Dad! My Dad loves M&M's. We could always find a package (and probably still could) in his home. It is nice when I have to give him a little gift because I know I will always win with M&Ms. I figure this way the chocolaty sweetness is there without the calories! I am pretty sure if I combine this picture with a big bag of M&Ms, I will be the favorite forever! Thanks for all you do Dad. I sure love you.
Also, I know I will be saying this in several blogs throughout the coming season but I want everyone to be aware of all deadlines.
Also, I know I will be saying this in several blogs throughout the coming season but I want everyone to be aware of all deadlines.
I will not be taking any orders after NOVEMBER 20th.
That is the weekend before Thanksgiving. Please remember to make your orders before this date so that you can get your Christmas Cards out for everyone to enjoy all season!

1 comment:
Okay...so I claim these three boys! Could they be any cuter? I feel so blessed to be their Nana. It was a fun session to help Heather on. Even though the boys have a lot of spunk she was able to keep them giggling and happy. I'm proud of you Het! :)
Post a Comment