



It has been almost since three months since I last blogged! I knew I was taking a little break from blogging, but I didn't know it had been that long! I have been taking lots of pictures, so everyone be patient with me while I get a little caught up on the blog.
This nineteen year old was such a delight to be with (a month ago, sorry it took me so long R!) Some people have a great ability to make people feel comfortable just to be around them, and R is definitely one of those people. He is easy going, and has an air about him that is just comfortable. Even looking back at these pictures I think about how he makes everyone feel like his best friend, and I think that is such a wonderful talent to have! R and N it was a beautiful Saturday morning. Thank you for such a marvelous time! Also, don't forget comments for the blog so his girlfriend can have a mini book to remember him while he is gone for a couple years:)!

1 comment:
I can't believe my baby cousin is old enough to go on a mission. So weird. Awesome shots as usually Het! You are amazing!
Post a Comment