Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Alice, are you blind, don't you see the family resemblance? That's my brother."

I figured the other movie I could go with was Rudy, but this is a little trickier...maybe.







When this mom asked me to take their children's photos, I was truly humbled by all they have been through this past year. They went from finding out that their son has LCH, and having a baby, with three kids 3 and under. I don't know how they do it. On their announcement card it says "We are still fighting the fight and playing to win." We pray for them every day, and also that they win their battle!.
Congrats on baby S guys. You are amazing with all you do.

3 comments:

Kurt and Darci said...

Please...Remember the Titans!!! Great job Heather! I love those kids...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photography and beautiful children. You get better and better.

Tiffany said...

Oh Heather! That just made me cry. I am so happy to see those three looking so beautiful. I hope all is well for them.

Love,
Tiff