Tuesday, March 8, 2011

''You should be kissed. And often. And by someone who knows how.''















What a inspiring session! I think one of the things I love most about photography, and more specifically portraiture, is being apart of people's lives, and bringing out the best in a them. Before we began the session I asked the groom if there was anything he really wanted from his engagement session, and he asked if maybe we could get a view of the city. When I had been thinking about thier pictures I had already thought of such a location, and when we got there it was thrilling to the expressions and personalities that came out of both C&R. I am so glad I had the opportunity to take these pictures. C&R, it has been my pleasure getting to know you, and I am so excited for the big day!
Awesome, Awesome Day!

The Answer for the last blog post was "ELF"

2 comments:

The Nelsons said...

I think the movie line is "That Thing You Do." Can I guess? I guess it is too late now.

beckyc said...

Heather, what an inspiration you are. Watching you work, your professionalism, your ability to get the best from those you photograph...you continue to amaze. Love you and all you do...