Friday, May 6, 2011

"Okay, turn you head on more of a slant... Now, make a fist... Slowly ease it up underneath your chin...This is looking really good."



I don't normally say names of my clients, but I am uber proud of my sister, and so this is my graduating present to her. What a great time we had the other day. She is beyond gorgeous, and I am so proud to call her my sister. Amanda congratulations! I am sure it feels wonderful to be free.



I have had my a very busy month, and I am surprised that when I am so busy I seem to have more time, or maybe it is the lovely weather that brings out the best in people. Overall I feel great, and I hope everyone feels the positive energy that is all around us right now!



Remember that if you have 10 or more comments on a your sessions blog post you still get a free mini album, and they are not something to go without!



Congrats again Amanda! I couldn't have had a better time, well maybe no stinky diapers...:)







The answer to the last blog post was Back to Future Part III. This trilogy is one of my favorites, and I am sure that I could post movie lines from this series in every post...Does anyone else have a favorite line from Back to the Future?

4 comments:

Shauna (Nana) said...

Heather!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE! To be with you and Amanda and all your children as you shot these pics. You have such an eye and are so artistic. Not only was your work remarkable...but...memorable!
PS Favorite line from Back to the Future???
"Manure...I hate Manure!"

Kurt and Darci said...

HOLY COW! I have such beautiful and talented sisters!!!! I love you both so much.... Great job Heather for making such a milestone in life look fabulous!!!!

ZlaChica said...

Okay I am really excited to take pictures on that campus. It just has to stop raining long enough.

Michelle J. C. said...

Wow! I can't believe that Amanda has graduated from college. What a beautiful woman and what amazing pictures! So proud of both you and Amanda!! And, it was so fun to see both of you a few weeks ago. Thanks for a great day and for being so patient with us.