Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"How could I forget about you? You're the only person I know."













I may have said this before, maybe a thousand times, but I LOVE BEING A PHOTOGRAPHER! Not only do I get an opportunity to take pictures of beautiful people, but I cherish the relationship that comes with it. When I first talked with A on the phone to schedule her wedding, it was like talking to a friend that I had not talk in a couple months, not a complete stranger, and meeting A & D in person was no different.

I really enjoy the theater, and one of my favorite musicals is Wicked. There is a song in the musical called "For Good," and everytime I hear it I always have a handful of people that cross my mind. The theme of the song is about people coming into our lives for a reason, and we can learn and grow from each other. I know several people who have come into my life, who have made such an impact on me, that they have changed me for "the good." A, I know we haven't known each other long, but thank you for the impact you have already made on my life. Friendships and relationship mean everything to me, so thank you to ALL of you who that I can say, "because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

D & A, every outfit change was awesome, every smile gorgeous. A, you are a complete babe, and seeing the way D looks at you was magical! When I was processing the pictures I giggled several times when I thought about Dave's pose :).

The answer to the last blog post was "Night at the Museum."

26 comments:

The Parkinson's said...

A & D, I love the pictures! I really can't pick just one. They're all soooo good. I do like the one where D is in his blue shirt and cowboy hat and about ready to give you a "upper lip tickle" kiss. I also like the first one where you're both a little serious. The third one is good too. Heck, they're all good. Love you both and congratulations.
T

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Heather! They turned out soooo stinkin' great! I think that we're going to have a hard time picking one out!

A

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing....darling couple.

Anonymous said...

I love the one where they are sitting on the bridge the best, I think it looks so natural. Love their smiles.

Jessica Martinez (messica)

Anonymous said...

Ok and the third one is really really good too!! Now I can't decide. I love you both and congratulations!!!!

Mess

Amy said...

Thanks for taking such good care of my friends, and getting great pictures of them. I really love the pictures. Nicest blog post about them as well. So happy for them.

Julie said...

I love them all!! I like the first and last one best., but you can't go wrong with whatever you pick. Loves

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! These pics are great- so cute A and D. I love the one on the bridge just darling, however I think my absolute favorite it the last one... So hard to choose when they are all so great :) much love you two and congrats :)

Sara

Tiffani said...

I love A. She is my dear friend. You are right. Once you meet her she will be your friend for life. There is no one like her. Great pics. I like the one in front of the red bridge.

jjfid said...

Oh I LOVE these Darling pictures!!! : ) I like number 4 & 5!! They are ALL SO CUTE!!! The look sitting in front of the red bridge is my favorite. Love both of your smiles! Love you guys more!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

I like #3, 6, and 5 in that order. I think they represent who the two of you really are. And anytime you can get a cowboy hat in the picture, I'm all for it.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! You two are adorable together!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stinkin’ cutest pictures ever! They made me cry! You both look so good! You are beautiful! I love all of them.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Ashley. You can't go wrong with your choice. They're all fantastic! My favorite is the one in front of the bridge. I think it really captures the essence of who you are individual and as a couple. Love you guys!!

MandyAnn said...

A-BABE!!! You little hottie! LOVE all of these! My FAV is the one of the two of you in front of the bridge - a classic A face! LOVE IT! A very close second, in fact almost tied would be the one with D in the cowboy hat about to lay one on ya. With you're gorgeous smile, you can't go wrong girl! Love you! Love the pics! Love everything about this!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures and just beautiful! We liked the first one and the one by the red bridge the best. You two are the total package and D, I am so proud to be your big sister!

Jenny Hatch said...

I am just smiling! This is Cowboy and Classy and I love it! Oh boy! Annie, your hair caught the light perfectly in the first pic. Stunning. Great work Heather. But, I think my favorite one is the "so close...kiss" picture.

Anonymous said...

I think you're one HOT mama with a very handsome cowboy! I just kept thinking of the song....."cowboy take me away".....anyhow I love them all, I think the 1st one is my fave! I'm so excited ;-)

Spencer Parkinson said...

Hey there... I love them all. You guys look great! I think #1 is my favorite... followed by #2. BTW, I can't believe how much you look like mom in #2... the profile is uncanny. Anyways, I love you both and I'm excited to see which one you choose. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

What can I say....these pictures are amazing of you two!!! I have looked and looked at them and love them all! What a great couple you make, Hollywood material! : ) I'm so excited about your future!! You deserve life's BEST and beyond! Love you!! MOM P

Val said...

We love all your pics! But we really like 1 & 2. D looks great in the hat! A your beautiful! Love you both.

Eh said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful people. Jenny is so excited!

Marcy said...

No question, the bridge picture is the one. The smiles on their faces say it all!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the one next to the red bridge. You both just look so natural and in LOVE! BURP BURP!!! I am so happy and excited for you. Love you! Amy

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! I especially love the sweet blurb describing A & D!

Hannah Russell said...

Beautiful Pictures! Sure love you both lots! (: I think #1 is a keeper! So excited to enjoy this next month with you!